Saturday, July 16, 2011

"Well, that's unfortunate!"

Ah-mazing! I just went and saw 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2' and it was spectacular! I went along with Saba, Sara, Kylie and Grace, and it was so nice to see them all again and to enjoy the movie! We also saw Chris Irving!!! :D Haha. The theater was jam-packed, and I am not the least bit surprised. The plot was wonderful, the graphics were stupendous and was overall amazing. I would totally recommend this to you! It is PG-13, I think because of a little violence and language only two or three times.


The title of this post is a quote from Ron from pretty early on in the movie, and my friends and I found it funny. Wanna know why I chose it? Go see the movie and you shall find out! It isn't a key to the movie or anything, it was just kind of funny. "Not MY Daughter...!" Hahaha....

Saba: Do the chicken dance!!! Dun-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu,  Dun-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu, Dun-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu, clap clap clap clap!! Weren't you so sad when Gobby died?!?!? Haha... Here lies Dobby!   :'(

Today, we, (and I did help), finished with the light blue color around the top half of my room, as well as the first coat of the white for the back of the bookshelf. I didn't get to sleep in my bed though, last night, because there is stuff all over my bed-I will probably have to sleep on the couch again tonight. :P My dog woke me up this morning by licking my hand-not fun. Well, that's all for now! Good night, y'all! <3

2 comments:

  1. But it was SSSOO sadd :'(((((( and I remember ron saing "Well that's unfortunate" but can u email me telling me which part?... saba's confused:p thanxxxxxxx:DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. "well thats unfortunate" lol..and "not my daughter b****" were my favorites too :) saw the movie yesterday with a bunch of my friends.. all of us are in our late twenties, but we were dressed up in hogwarts outfits and had electric wands from Walgreens,lol..(all the time yelling 'crucio' to passers by..lol.. its a miracle we dint get thrown out, but then again,its san francisco...we turned up 2 hours before the movie to wait in line, just so that we can get good seats..and boy we got the best seats in the theatre! i am so sad that it all had to end..

    hugs,
    Nelly
    www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete