Monday, July 4, 2011

Bath and Body Works Collection and Haul

Hey everyone! Happy 4th of July! I hope you are having a great Independence Day!
Today, I went to B&BW, even though the sale ended yesterday.... I picked up 5 items today, and saved $13! :) After B&BW I went to Toys 'R' Us/Babies 'R' Us to get a birthday present for twins that live down the street from me (they just turned 1!).
Chilling @ Babies 'R' Us in the most comfortable chair in the world!!! 

The store was having a sale, Sundays/Mondays all Icecream sandwiches, Rainbow popsicles, Pepsi and Diet Pepsi are 25 cents each, so I got some of that... (I felt like I was going to throw up)
When I got home, I lined up all my B&BW fragrance sprays and decided to lay out all of my other B&BW products too. I took a picture:
Top Row: (Slatkin & Co.) Mint Chocolate, Summer Berries & Tropical Spice candles, Warm Vanilla Sugar Shimmer Hair and Body Mist, PINK Soft & Dreamy body mist & body lotion.
Middle Row: Left-Right: Secret Wonderland, dark kiss, black amethyst, twilight woods, sensual amber, Japanese cherry blosson, p.s. I love you, sea island cotton, white citrus, carried away.
Bottom Row: Left to Right: Pomegranate Citrus body lotion 2 oz., Twilight Woods body lotion 3 oz., Twilight Woods body lotion 2 oz., Liplicious sheer Black Cherry, silver glitter pocketBac holder, Cucumber melon pocketBac

***Bold and Underlined indicates products purchased today***

Click on image to enlarge
The three body sprays I bought today were $2 each, the 2oz. lotion was $3.50, the 3oz. lotion was $2. (The 2oz. lotion was more expensive because it is the brand new product from the Citrus collection.) As mentioned, I saved $13. I tonly cost $11 for all five items and would normally cost $24. :D

I am so eager to wear all of my new products and I hope you have a great rest of the day!

3 comments:

  1. The bath and body works was awesome!!! lol and who can ever get enough of their body sprays??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! Be sure to stop by my blog in the morning for a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You got some great stuff! I love to hit up B&BW when they have a good sale. I stockpile everything.

    XO,
    Hannah

    p.s. I have a great giveaway going on right now!

    ReplyDelete