Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Extreme Makeover: Bedroom Edition

Hey! So, some of you guys may remember my Electrocuted!!! post, well, I decided to take a picture of the electrodes hooked up to me! :)
Haha, cool right? :P Anyway, as the post's title says, I am redoing my room! :D Currently I am in the process of painting it! It is going to be so gorgeous! Yesterday, my mom painted the ceiling (white) and today she painted the sample colors on the walls... well, I couldn't decide which color to use, so I will use both of them! The actual wall painting will begin tomorrow and I am so excited! I hate doing the work and messing my room up to do so (it is currently a complete wreck!) Here are some pics:

Before everything

Yesterday, painting the ceiling

Sample colors on wall, aren't they beautiful? :)

So, I will probably end up getting a white bedspread, and accent the room with black, white, grey, silver and turquoise. I have already gotten two beautiful lamps and a piece of furniture that I will probably use as a window seat. I am so excited for the result and will keep you updated! :D Have a great rest of the day!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to see the results!! The colors are beautiful!!!! We have to get together SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVE those blues...so bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete