Saturday, July 9, 2011

Electrocuted!!!

Well I had physical therapy yesterday, and so we tried a new method of therapy: sending electricity through my body, through a medicated anti-inflammatory patch to help the medicine flow faster into my body. It was tingly and funny feeling and hurt but it wasn't too bad. I hope it will help, but we will have to see! The patches (there were two of them) left red marks on my arms when we took them off, and I have bruises from the deep muscle massages, ultrasounds and stretching, as well as soreness from all of the procedures. :( On the bright side, yesterday I worked on my flooreography! (Floor choreography for my routine...) The music is a romantic, sophisticated tango and is very elegant.
 http://floorexpressmusic.com/full-length-demos/CD1210-Libertango-Demo.mp3
I have 3/4 of it flooreographed, with the exception of the tumbling passes since I cannot tumble with my injury. Also, Thursday I was working on fulls, (So much FUN!!!) and my teammates laughed the first time I attempted one because I was so unsure of what I was doing that it looked like a flop! Haha, they improved as I continued on... they shouldn't be the ones to laugh though, none of them have tried one before! lol. :D For those of you who do not know what a full is:
Except in gymnastics, you have a completely straight body, toes pointed, legs together, arms straight, etc. :D

I hope you have a splendid rest of the day! Shout out to Sara and Saba: Cannot wait to see you this afternoon! ;)

2 comments:

  1. haha im sitting next to u !!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! That is soooo cool! We have to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete