Tuesday, June 14, 2011

EOTD & Chatting with Tony...

... and Will and Sara and Kylie and Angela makes me miss all of my friends from school!!! It is only beginning the second week of summer for me, and I already miss everyone. That calls for a party or something! Unfortunately though, (for me anyways...) one of my besties is enjoying herself in Boston and I have gymnastics so often that I cannot do diddly-squat... :P

Anyways, Sunday I was bored so I did a random makeup look. I don't know what you would call it, so call it what you want. It is kind of a purple smoky eye, but not really... I used many different products and I will list them but I'm not gonna take the time to explain how I did it... I am lazy today.






Brushes and Tools:
-e.l.f. total face brush
-e.l.f. bronzing brush
-e.l.f. foundation brush
-e.l.f. eye shadow brush
-e.l.f. defining eye brush
-LaCross eyelash curler

Eyeshadow:
-Sephora jumbo eye pencil in Lilac
-e.l.f. neutrals eyeshadow palette (I cannot find it on the website...) (I used the lightest creamy colored matte)
-Clinique colour surge eye shadow trio in Come Heather, Lilac Truffle, and Seashell Pink (I used all 3)

Eyeliner:
-Sephora jumbo eye pencil in Lilac
-e.l.f. cream eyeliner in Black

Mascara:
-L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof in Black Brown (top lashes)
-Clinique lash doubling mascara in Black

Face:
-e.l.f. complexion perfection
-e.l.f. under eye concealer and highlighter in Light/Glow
-e.l.f. mini makeup collection bronzer

*All images are mine*

Sorry about the lighting, I took the pictures with my phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment