Saturday, May 7, 2011

You know what I miss?

Having been gone from school for three consecutive days, I am beginning to miss things, but not just things at school. Things such as summer camp, piano lessons, softball, things that are weird and out of the ordinary, they kinda of just popped into my head.
4 pink hearts on the left ankle of the BFFs @ BGCC summer of 2009. It was me, Erin, Hayley and Katherine! :D

Walking along a log 30 feet up in the air @ BGCC in 2009!!!... Actually, it is my friend, Lauren, but I did the same thing, and obviously, I cannot take my own pictures... :O
A different pic of me playing softball... same league as Hannah Hamill... didn't even know it until this year! :D (This was in 5th grade)
I know that that is only three pics, but I feel kinda crappy right now, well, really crappy... anywho, I miss all my friends @ school and Erin and @ gymnastics and track! Hope to see you guys soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I miss you too! I love the pic of our hearts on our ankles! I totally forgot about that:)

    ReplyDelete