Sunday, May 15, 2011

I need waterproof help!!!


So, the last day of school for me is approaching VERY quickly, which means there will be a lot of crying soon. This said, I really need and want to get a waterproof mascara so I do not look like a raccoon on the last day with my friends... I can see it now, in ten or so years, people will pull out their yearbooks and say to themselves, "Oh, that's Katelyn, the raccoon-faced girl!" I want to avoid that, soooo, I thought I would ask your advice on what is the BEST waterproof, smudgeproof and voluminous mascara you know of that I can get quick and cheap, preferably at a drugstore? Help my life and reputation, please, by leaving a comment with what is the best mascara! LOL :D Thanks, love ya!

2 comments:

  1. I looked at a site that rated waterproof mascaras, and as far as I can tell your best bets are Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof, Neutrogena Healthy Volume Waterproof, Maybelline the Falsies Waterproof

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe L'oreal Voluminous waterproof too, if they have that. Or Lashblast waterproof. I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete