Thursday, May 5, 2011

April Showers...

Does NOT mean:
Bring May showers... :P


Yes, I am home from school again, with another fever. Looks like the odds aren't in my favor this week, so don't ask me who will win the Kentucky Derby, I'll mess it up...
Tonight, my church is doing a flash mob event from 5-9pm. Our Pastor, Jon Weece hasn't told us what it is yet, but I am excited! I wasn't sure I was going to be able to go because there is track practice today, but since I am sick and cannot go, I will probably end up doing the flash mob event. For those of you who have no idea what a flash mob is, here is an example:

ImprovEverywhere-Frozen Grand Central Station

This is really cool, and I hope that ours turns out as cool as this one did! :D If you live in or near Lexington, KY, I would tell you to come on out and join on in, but, we do not know where we are meeting either. Everyone signed up at the church will receive a text message this afternoon telling where to meet. 


...
It is the afternoon now, it will be at the Lexington Mall, anytime from 5-8pm, will take only 15 minutes, look for the blue tents. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment