Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We are the World

Currently, I really like the song, We are the World, by Michael Jackson. I like both the new and old versions, but I think I like We are the World-25 for Haiti better because I know and can identify the artists.
In We are the World-25 for Haiti, there are artists including Justin Bieber, Jennifer Nettles (lead singer of Sugarland), Celine Dion, Will.I.Am, P!nk, Usher, Josh Groban, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Orianthi, Jennifer Hudson, Jason Mraz, Jordin Sparks, Isaac Slade (The Fray), Jamie Foxx, Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas, Julianne Hough, Randy Jackson, Tony Bennet, Brian Wilson (the Beach Boys), Carlos Santana and many more! If you have not seen either version, or even if you have, I recommend checking them out!

Old Version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2W4-0qUdHY
Old Version Artists (USA for Africa)












New Version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RxyMPpztL4

New Version Artists (25 for Haiti...even though there were more than 80 people...)

No comments:

Post a Comment