Monday, April 25, 2011

April Favs- Tag!

Happy late Easter! I really wanted to do a post yesterday bu since I did the Easter post, I wanted that to be the post at the top of the page so people would possibly read it so I restrained from doing so... With that being said, here is another fun post!
Here are some of my April Favorites of anything and everything! So that the post isn't super-duper long, I will do categories, ie: favorite makeup product, favorite hair product, etc.

Favorite makeup item: e.l.f. cream eyeliner in black- $3 @ Target or www.eyeslipsface.com
Fav hair product: Herbal Essences conditioner in 'Hello Hydration" :D it smells like coconuts! $2.84-ish at Kroger, Walmart, etc. It makes your hair so smooth and clean! DON'T use it everyday though!

5 Gum in Solstice! I love this gum so much! I don't really need to give the price of gum... :D
Fav purse/tote: Aeropostale tote from my last haul post! :) $8.99 on sale!

Fav nail polish: OPI in Strawberry Margarita! I LOVE this color and would wear it everyday if I could, even though I dislike pink... $5-$14 at drugstores or nail places, depends on where ya go. I got mine for $8 from Red Nails at the Fayette Mall
Fav chocolate bunny: German chocolate bunny that is super creamy and smooth. I finished it today... yum! :D I have no idea how much it cost.

I really don't know what else to post... this is kinda pointless... Sorry.

Do you have April favorites? Tag, you're it! Make a post on your blog with your favs! :D Put your post link in the comments or email it to me, so I can check yours out! Have fun!

1 comment: