Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Semi-Recent Life in Pictures

A picture is worth 1,000 words, right? Well here are some pictures of things I have done in the past month or so... Enjoy!
Erin and I

Dance Partay @ Ang's 15th b-day bash

:) Lovely, just lovely

Quick, call the doctor, we have a bad case of BIEBER FEVER!

I Love you too!!! 

Angela putting makeup on, Julia talking to Kylie, me looking at Brady's phone and Saba, well, she's being Saba :)


Oh My..... Brady.....

Smilesss

Smilesss

Peace!

Yummy OrangeLeaf! :P

BFF's

Art created by: Hannah! :) 

Angela and I :) 



Doesn't she look sooo comfy? :O

Rock on!

A flower in my backyard...
Hmmm, I wonder who that is??

2 comments:

  1. I love these pics! Especially the Orange Leaf one and the one of the flower!!! Very cool!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha cutee. and here's my review of the Benefit trio, finally!! http://raindropsandpaper.blogspot.com/2011/10/benefit-feelin-cheeky-trio-review-long.html
    love you girl

    ReplyDelete