Saturday, August 13, 2011

I am 'Starry Eyed' and Stuff...

Hello Lovelies! :) I am a little under the weather right now and I didn't plan anything for this blog post, so we'll see what I come up with at the end... Today was the planned Tates Creek IB pool party @ Hartland. I showed up, ate some fruit, chatted with some friends, searched for ghosts, (it's a long story), and then the skies opened up and poured down on us. I didn't even get the chance to get in the pool! I was a little bit disappointed but somewhat fine with it since I am not feeling up to par anyways. The party ended about 40 minutes earlier than planned and everyone hurriedly said their goodbyes and left. That was the highlight of my day. When I wasn't at the party, I was in my room, taking random pictures of my cat, my room, me, etc. This was one of the pictures I took:

Nice, right? Hahaha... Anyways, I thought of something important to tell you guys, (and gals), I may not have another post on my blog until next Saturday, as gymnastics resumes this week and the homework will begin to pile up. If I don't get the chance to post until then, I apologize greatly, and I wish I could be blogging. 

If you were wondering about the ghost hunting thing mentioned above, it is an app from the Android market called, SpecTrek Light. It is a really fun game and if you are playing it in public, people will stare at you like you have problems... 'Nough said. If you get the chance, you should check it out, it is super fun for anyone! (Hey, that rhymed...) 

Oh! I got something else to tell you. (See, this post is all over the place with tons of random stuff....that's what happens when you don't plan...) I am currently in love with the song, 'Starry Eyed', by Ellie Goulding. My friend on my team showed it to me and I love it! It is a different style of music than I normally listen to and I can't get it out of my head. 


Check it out, it is a really cool song! :) Well, that's all for now, I think. Love you all and hope you have a good day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment