Thursday, August 11, 2011

First day: Check! :D

Whoa! I cannot believe the first day is over already! It actually flew by pretty quickly and wasn't too boring! I knew people in every single one of my classes, which was sooo nice! I feel like I know ton of people because I have friends there from MMSK, LTMS, Southern, LCA and a few other schools, so I am very thankful for that. •••
The halls weren't as crowded as I thought they would be, thankfully, and I was able to find my classes easily today-tomorrow is another story!! :P Lunch was a hectic mess though, I am sooooooooo super duper glad that I brought my lunch! The worst part of my day though, was the fact that so many of my closest friends, (Angela, Saba, Sara, Taylore, Grace, Julia, Jake, Matthew, Patrick, etc. etc. (In no particular order)) are not at Creek with me! :'(  I think high school will get off to a good start, and I hope YOU had a great day too! Get ready for another one!!! <3 Tell me how your day went in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. My first day went well! My favorite class was probably drama! I can't wait to hear your monologue...it'll be sooo funny:D

    ReplyDelete