Sunday, August 21, 2011

Gym Party

Last night, I went to a party at my gym (gymnastics) and it was sooo much fun! Since my elbow is still injured, I cannot do too much still, so basically all I could do was flip around.


It was a ton of fun, and I didn't get home until 11 o'clock so I was there for a long time, but I didn't mind, it was like open gym so I got to do whatever. :)

Me and Lydia @ the gym
It was such a fun night filled with pizza, foam in the eye, elbow tag, lover's leap, flips, making hair scrunchies, tag, making dance routines, watching our coaches tumble, making up games, rolling around in a hamster ball, and being chased by girls who have had too much caffeine. I had a great time, and I want to take all of my friends to open gym with me sometime, once my elbow is better, it would be a ton of fun. :) I hope you all have a great week of school this week and I must talk to you soon-lots to tell! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment