Thursday, March 10, 2011

Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition

As you can tell, (if you are reading this) I have been working on reconstructing my blog! I have been playing around with different color schemes, fonts, backgrounds, layouts, etc. Special thanks to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
 for the background! They have completely free backgrounds for multiple purposes, including blogs... who knew? :) Tell me what you think of the new design, and any suggestions! :)

P.S. Who are you voting for on American Idol Season 10? My faves are Scotty McCreery and Thia Megia! I absolutely adored Jaycee, but unfortunately, he didn't make it to the top 24... :( Tell me what you think of Idol, who you think will win, who you want to win, and what you think of the brand new judges panel with J-Lo, Steven Tyler, and the not-so-new Randy. :)

Have a great rest of your day and happy reading!
            Love ya,
                Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment