Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lookin all Christmas-y

2010 was a good year... everyone in my family experienced new things, Tyler became a middle schooler, I won 1st in state in gymnastics, Jared made an awesome friend named Baylen, aka Bayla, my mom injured her arm and has been off work for a lonnng time so it can heal (it still hasn't), my dad quit a job he needed to, for his own good. We also found out that my great- grandmother has breast cancer and she won't be around much longer... I skipped to prep-op silver and basically skipped three whole levels of gymnastics, had to switch gyms because UK shut ours down, Jared took up viola, Tyler has progressed soooo much at piano and I hope he will continue because he has a natural talent for it, my mom finally got some stuff done at our house that she wanted to, we got a brand new Prius, we went skiing, we got a brand new flat screen tv... The list goes on and on, and is filled with things both good and bad, but they all made us stronger and more or less so closer as a family (literally closer in the Prius :)...)  and I am just hoping that 2011 brings an even better year with it for the Conn family and friends! Have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment