Saturday, February 5, 2011

V-Day is approaching fast!




Nine days until valentine's day! This year, I don't really have anything pink, or red, that I can wear on V-Day. I honestly don't like red too much, but when I got my gymnastics leotard for this year, I liked red a little more. I never have been a pink-y girl either... even though my room is pink.....





Leo Design up-close


I do have a favorite color of pink though, and I discovered it through an OPI nail polish, called Strawberry Margarita.  It is a really cool hot pink, and I have it on my toesies and my fingers right now! :)
Yeah, so it looks like I am gonna have to find something cool and color coordinated to wear for V-Day! I have V-Day socks, heart earrings, cute nails, pink eyeshadow, pink jewelry, but no pink clothes... what kind of girl am I? Stereotypes, stereotypes. Honestly, I like blue best, any shade of blue. Am I a Girly-Girl or more of a Tom-Boy?
OPI Strawberry Margarita

Tell me what you all think of V-Day and whether I am more girly or boy-y. Bye!

check out:

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment