Thursday, February 10, 2011

BEST CAMP EVER!!!


Water Log... awesome!!
Water Pyramid... totally fun!
Hey guys, if any of you want to do something, or go somewhere completely amazing and life changing over the summer, I have an amazing place for you! It is called Doe River Gorge and it is a christian camp in Elizabethton, TN. There are so many great adventures and activities you can do, including rappelling, whitewater tubing, paintball, tree climbing, challenge course, horseback riding, rock climbing, 700 foot long zipline landing in a lake, blob, and awesome food! Check out the video, which I am in, twice...(unfortunately) and the different choices of things to do while you are there! If you want to know when I am going this year, send me an email or leave me a comment and I will let you know the deets.

http://www.doerivergorge.com/AQ2011/aq_7-10.php


This is the awesome beach that we got to hang out at everyday!!!

the BLOB!!!

The horses! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment