Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

...but the fire is so delightful...
Unfortunately though, I don't like the smell the fireplace at my house makes. I'd rather spend money on heating than use the fireplace.

Right now I am mad, very mad, at e.l.f. cosmetics. They haven't even shipped my order yet and they received my order more than a week and a half ago. I know it is the holiday season and all, but come on! I haven't gotten to give my presents to any of my best friends!!! This is bad on their part, and it isn't even the crunch, it isn't even Christmas week yet and they are slow on delivery. I know, I know, the icy harsh weather is getting to me. I just wish I could've given them my presents already though. Oh well.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment