Friday, December 10, 2010

No place like home...for the holidays

"Oh, there's no place like home for the holidays..."

Unfortunately, this year, I will not be celebrating Christmas... at home. Though this makes me have tears in my eyes because I will not be in the comfort of my own home, with all of my family traditions, I will be celebrating and skiing in Virginia at Massanutten Resort. We will be using our time share and staying a week in a very luxurious (that's what they say) resort with an indoor water park as well as many ski and snowboard slopes. I have not been skiing since fifth/sixth grade so I am a little rusty, but I love it. I even love the pang of the flakes of snow hitting my face like needle pricks when going down a slope.

It will be a long Christmas for me and I cannot wait. The only problem: I have to make it through one more week of school first. :(

Peace, Love, Laughter,
Katelyn
aka
DaGymnast

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katelyn! Angus here. Please follow my blog! It is www.insertevillaughhere.blogspot.com. Meow!

    ReplyDelete