Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gymnastics Competition

Today, at 8am, I had a competition in Knoxville, Tennessee for gymnastics. I was super excited for the meet because this was my second meet competing since my injury last year that left me out of season and competition. It feels so amazing to be able to compete again and go to meets with all my teammates and travel and have fun!



All cozy in sweats and Creek wear, ready for the three hour ride down :D
Bored while doing my math homework in the car... lol

I feel like a prisoner... but it's my identification number for check-in, scores and pictures
The beautiful sunset on the way home. God is so good. 
Free leo and medals I won
Here's a random video of my teammate, Lydia, and I messing around after practice one day :) LOL that took us forever to figure out! :D Well, sorry I haven't posted much. I have had surgery and school and competition and went to Excite Nite and stuff!!! :) TTYL <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment